Custom paintings are an absolute pleasure. I love talking with my collectors to find out what makes them rock n roll. My paintings are all about celebrating the underdogs & outcasts, feeling good and having fun, with a dash of humor. Outcast animals are my main subjects, but I have painted a variety of subjects in my style so if there is something that you want, let’s discuss it. Custom paintings are the perfect way to celebrate a funny memory. They also make wonderful gifts for someone very special in your life: a spouse, a friend, a mentor, or your friendly neighborhood Spiderman.
I love working with collectors and designers to offer a variety of sizes to accommodate your space and budget. Custom paintings start at 9×12 inches for $500 and as big as 4×6 feet custom stretched linen. It’s really up to you, I am here to materialize your unique take and provide you an outstanding experience through the creative process to provide you with an ultimate custom painting that will bring you joy and intrigue for years to come.
Check out some examples below.
The process of ordering a custom painting can be intimidating for many people. I have developed a very simple process to ease your mind. From the simplest idea to the grand finalized painting.
- The first step is we willl start a conversation to go over your needs over the phone, FaceTime, or Zoom. We will discuss your ideas: your inspiration, who the painting is for, what outcast animal you want as the main subject, overall colors, where you plan on hanging the painting, and what sizes work best for the space that fit your budget.
- Next, I will work up a couple a small sketches for you to review and we will meet again to confirm details and size, after which I will send you an agreement that summarizes our discussion.
- With a 50% initial payment and signed agreement, I begin work on your custom painting.
- During its creation, I will email a photo of the painting so you can give feedback.
- When the painting is finished, I will send you a photo of the piece for your final approval. Final payment is due once the painting is complete. The painting is then shipped or delivered. (If you are in the Athens, Georgia area, I will can deliver the painting to you)
To get started, simply fill out the form below and I’ll follow up to schedule a time to meet and we can start the process. Thank you for considering me for your custom painting commission. I realize selecting art for your space can be a challenge, so I appreciate you trusting me to drive this rock n roll tour bus!